OUR QUALITY POLICY
We are a constituted company since 1.974, where our purpose is the manufacture of disc brake pads, processes of vulcanization and integration, die-cutting of dies for the manufacture of metal supports for brake pads, brake belts and their vulcanization, as well as any lawful trade activity.
We are a company committed to a sustainable environment, specialized in the production and commercialization of friction materials with high quality standards, providing security and satisfaction to all our clients, supported by a competent human talent.
To become leaders in the manufacture and commercialization of high quality friction materials, developing a wide range of brake system products in the countries where we have presence.
- 1974 – Driff is founded as a company
- 1975 – Begins the construction of Driff’s wharehouses.
- 1976 –We introduced Vulcanization technology
- 1977 – We dedicate our time on learning and innovating
- 1977 – New technologies are introduced to manufacturing processes
- 1979 – A special equipment is purchased in Italy
- 1980 – The COVENIN control system is implemented
- 1984 – Major changes in the operational structure
- 1992 – We continue with organizational changes.
- 1996 – Our factory reactivation begins.
- 2000 – Eng. Roberto Riccelli joined the company.
- 2002 – Important recovery in production.
- 2008 – We overcome many difficulties as a national company
- 2010 – We incorporate the Department of CNC equipment.
- 2014 – Domestic production is strengthened.
- 2015 – We increased the vision and analysis of the business environment.
- 2016 – We incorporated to the team a Quality Analyst (ISO 9001).
Sense of belonging
Friction material specially manufactured and designed for industrial use.
Brake pads specially designed and manufactured with your safety in mind.
Where to buy
DRIFF products can be found at:
- ORGANIZACIÓN RASIL C.A.
- INVERSIONES VICTORIA 4233, C.A.
- DIMAFRENOS, C.A.
- SERVIFRENOS LOS JARDINES C.A.
- MAYOR BEVAL C.A.
- INVERTROPOLI, C.A.
- FRENOS SUPER BONDED C.A
- REPUESTOS LA PASTORA 2011, C.A.
- DISTRIBUIDORA DE REPUESTOS PR, C.A.
- INVERFRENOS CARABOBO C.A.
- BRAKE PARTS JCG, C.A
- AUTOREPUESTOS DOP, C.A
- TALLER FRENESTE C.A
- FRENOS ELITE, C.A.
- IMPORTADORA MARDLIH, C.A.
- FREMART C.A
- MULTISERVICIOS LAS AMERICAS IMPORT, C.A.
- DISTRIBUIDORA FRENAX, C.A.
- BRAKEPRO INCORPORATED C.A.
- ALFREN 2074 DISTRIBUIDORA, C.A.
- DISTRIBUIDORA PETETEMAYI, C.A.
- MANUFACTURAS PRISMA 21, C.A.
- CORPORACION MCI, C.A
- IMFREPARTS IMPORTADORA DE FRENOS, C.A.
- VULCANIZADORA MUNDIAL, C.A.
- TRANS BRAKE C.A.
- REPAFRENCA C.A.
- CORPORACION BOSS SF, C.A.
- CONSORCIO SURTEXPRESS, C.A.
- INVERSIONES DISFREYPART,C.A
- COFREPACA LA YAGUARA C,A.
- REPRESENTACIONES JV, C.A.
- LUBRICANTES Y FILTROS LOS ANDES C.A.
- DISTRIBUIDORA ASIA CAR, C.A.
- DISTRIBUIDORA DE FRENOS MARAMUNDO,C.A.
- ZITRO, C.A.
- CORPORACIÓN MASTER FRIX
- REPRESENTACIONES NK
To become one of our distributors
We give you some break tips
Periodic reviews, good driving practices and attention to the signals that the car sends us, are the three fundamental pillars on which to base our brake maintenance
First, try to drive smoothly and avoid sudden movements. Steady braking or stepping strongly on the brake paddle are usually the main causes of wear of our brake pads and brake discs. If this happens, we must try to change our customs and go to the mechanic shop quickly to change the pieces.
The place where we live also affects our braking system, regardless of what our driving practices are. Living in a city with a lot of slopes, and hills, or having our house on top of a mountain and having to drive daily to go to work, are circumstances that will force our brakes much more than if we live in a plain or village without those slopes.
Although if you do not notice any warning signs, never postpone your review beyond 20,000 kilometers, the recommended maximum distance of change of the braking pads. Your driving habits and the place you live can make the braking system less durable, but above this distance, the quality suffers and decreases.
+58 0212 372.99.75
+58 0212 372.75.82
Carretera Panamericana, Km 14, San Antonio de los Altos, Urb Las Minas, Galpones Villa Mari lucí. Estado Miranda
Working hours: Monday to friday
From 8:00 am to 12:00 m.
From 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm